Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Slow Progress .... BUT Progress None-the-Less

Another snow day here in West Virginia..... We received about 10 inches of snow yesterday. It was so peaceful.... Fletcher of course LOVEs the snow.....


We had a great time playing and jumping around!

I am now a little over 2 months dye free. I have noticed more silvers peeking and more of a natural color. I am still at a loss on what the actual greying pattern and true natural color. BUT I am super excited and attempting patience.

I am still going to do a BIG chop at the end of March. I hope to have a few more inches of growth by then. I have also been browsing Pinterest for ideas and have started a board -My Grey Hair Inspiration

I have been applying weekly coconut oil and lavender oil treatments. Today will be a baking soda wash with a white vinegar rinse this will clarify and remove any old hair product.

Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment