Saturday, January 4, 2014

Recent Haircut Preparing for the Pixie in March

I got a small trim yesterday to prepare for my BIG CHOP in March/April. I tried a new stylist at Sam Wong Salon, Frederick MD. My previous stylist was not to encouraging the last time I mentined going grey to her. So I thought I should try a new stylist Caitlin Helle. She was very positive and encouraging at the consult yesterday. She gave me ideas of ways to deal with the dreaded skunk stripe - lowlights, a semi-permanent color or just grin and bear it. I do not have alot of regrowth right now and my line of demarcation is very small. As you can see below.

Caitlin did say that she didn't think I was very grey in the back and it is normally the area the last to turn.  We just have to wait and see what my natural color will be and time will only tell that story. So now it is a waiting game.


No comments:

Post a Comment