Monday, February 17, 2014

1 Day Shy of 3 Months Dye Free

It has been a few weeks since my last blog post not much happening in the grey hair world. I am disappointed in my progress. My skunk stripe is very soft and not much of a contrast. I suppose I should be happy that it seems that my natural color will be dark with some silver running through it. BUT I can't really determine until I am fully transitioned. My 3 month progression photo -

As you can see I have some silvers peeking out and maybe about 1.5 inches of regrowth but the contrast isn't drastic.

I am still on track to possibly get the PIXIE.

Here is a great link to an awesome blog where the blogger has grown out a pixie cut -
Maybe Matilda . I think that this is a lovely rendition of a pixie grow out.  Be sure to not get discouraged and scroll down to the bottom to see pictures of her about every 3 months during the grow out.


1 comment:

  1. Nice silver - I see it! :)

    I admire your courage with the pixie. I kick it around, but I'm ultimately too chicken. Thanks for posting that link to Maybe Matilda's grow out. If anything, I love seeing progression grow outs just to reaffirm realistic timelines for growing out the gray.

    ReplyDelete