Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pretty Twig Hair Pins

I found these darling Twig Hair Pins I think they will show off the grey\silvers.


I like the antique pewter and they come in sets of 2 or 3 from Woodland and Belle. They have bud twigs and budless twigs styles (see link above). I plan on purchasing a set of 3, 2 budless twigs in antique bronze/pewter and 1 bud twig in antique pewter. 

I am noticing a bit more of a line of demarcation but still cannot determine my natural color and still have a lot of salon color. My hair seems to be starting to turn a brassy color. I am longing for the BIG chop but know that I have to be patient!!! 




I am using Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo and Conditioner to try to make the silver sparkle and to tone down the brassy undertones not sure if it working to well. The blue malva is a purply/blueish shampoo that tones down the brass\yellows and brings up the greys or blonde if you have them.

The product looks sorta like this, couldn't find an exact photo but very colorful, the conditioner is a muted blue:

I use both the shampoo and conditioner. Some people report not to use it everyday. I do not shampoo everyday and I alternate with other shampoos I have in my bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment