Thursday, December 26, 2013

Coconut Oil to Naturally Condition Your Hair

I hope everyone had a great holiday yesterday. Ours was SLOW and peaceful and you couldn't ask for  better than that on a holiday.  I received a gift card from my DH from a local spa Verbena Day Spa and I am super excited to get a few facials next year!!

I am sitting here writing this post with a hair full of coconut oil, a little lavender essential oil, a hotel shower cap and a ball cap to keep warmth. This combination is a great way to naturally condition your hair. I added a little lavender essential oil to help with growth. I am getting impatient with my silvers not coming in fast enough.  :)

Here is a great link Bonzai Aphrodite to get some wonderful tips and recipes on the coconut oil concoction. Browse her blog she has some wonderful insight.

You do not have to put alot of coconut oil on your hair to get the benefit a few tablespoons will do and the oil will harden after you make it. All you have to do is rub it between your hands and it melts super fast and then run your hands through your hair. Easy Peasy! I haven't had a problem with the oil washing out of my hair and it is super soft after the treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment